By providing my personal data to Universidad Internacional , I agree and authorize the university to threat them in accordance with the provisions of Universidad Internacional privacy notice. Universidad Internacional, located in San Jerónimo Avenue, number 304, Colonia San Jerónimo, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico, 62179, is responsible for collecting your personal data, their use and their protection. Your personal information will be used interchangeably in case that you are an applicant, student, provider, collaborator or applicant for academic or administrative purposes, provide services, products and information, participate in changes thereto, evaluate the quality of the service we provide, generate reports for statistical purposes that help the strategic and operational planning of this institution, as well as the accreditation of its academic programs. To exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition), please make your request to Mr. Rogelio Farias Carvajal, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (777) 317-10-87 ext. 202, or if you prefer in person at the above address, in office 1-206C with the following opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. hours.
In terms of the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals (hereinafter referred to as "the Law"), we ask you to carefully read the terms and conditions contained in this privacy notice, as the simple contribution that you make of your personal data by sending it to Universidad Internacional, either through our Internet pages; And / or the email of the institution, constitutes the acceptance of these terms and conditions and therefore expressly authorizes us to process your personal data:
Terms and Conditions
- This Notice aims at the protection of your personal data, through its legitimate, controlled and informed treatment, in order to guarantee your privacy, as well as your right to self-determination information.
- According to article 3, section V of the Law, the definition of Personal Data: Any information concerning an identified or identifiable individual.
- The International University, in accordance with the provisions of section I of article 16 of the Law, will be responsible for your personal information (Personal Data).
- Your personal information will be used interchangeably in case you are an applicant, student, graduate, provider, employee or applicant for academic or administrative purposes, provide services, products and information, participate in changes thereto , evaluate the quality of the service we provide, generate reports for statistical purposes that help the strategic and operational planning of this institution, as well as the accreditation of its academic programs. For the aforementioned purposes, we require the general obtaining of your personal data, and particularly of your academic, professional or work experience, considered sensitive according to the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data Possessed by Individuals, your present health status or future; In addition, if you request as a student or applicant, financial support, credit or scholarship for the use of our educational services, or, if you have as supplier, your financial and patrimonial data, which will form part of our database for the purpose of using them in an enunciative, non-limiting way to: identify, locate, communicate, contact you, send you information and / or goods, update our database, obtain statistics, promote services, courses and events of Universidad Internacional.
In order to provide such services, it is necessary to try and, in some cases, transfer some of your personal data.
- By accepting and authorizing the processing of your personal data in the aforementioned terms, we are expressly allowed to transfer and treat them inside and outside the country, by persons other than this institution. In that sense, your information may be shared in the future, in case you are a candidate for our institution's collaborator, with rating agencies for the corresponding socio-economic study, if you are one of our employees, to be promoted with companies, agencies or consultancies that are looking for candidates to fill a vacancy and where you have the opportunity to be elected to the position. Also, in case you are a student, graduate or collaborator; with work sources where you have submitted work applications, or where you have registered for the purpose of conducting subsequent academic studies, for the authentication of your certificate, diploma, title or any other document that has been issued by this institution in your favor, or for the verification by these organizations of their academic, professional or work history in this institution. If you are a student, your data may be transferred for collection purposes pending, or in case you are a student of social service, professional or postgraduate, your personal data will be transferred to those public or private organizations where you are assigned and accepted to perform such function. In case that you, as a student or applicant, request economic support, credit or scholarship for the use of our educational services, or in the event that you are held as a provider of this institution, your personal data, As well as their financial or patrimonial data, will be transferred to financial and credit institutions. If you do not state your opposition to your data being transferred, it will be understood that you have consented to do so. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above, safeguarding the privacy of the same.
- In case you visit our web pages, it is worth mentioning that when accessing internet sites, you will be able to find "cookies", which are text files that are downloaded automatically and stored on the computer's hard disk of computation of the user when navigating in the specific web page, which allow to record in the Internet server some of data. Also, web pages can contain web beacons, which are images inserted in the page or e-mail that can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, as well as to store information about the user's IP address, the length interaction of the page and the type of browser used, among others. Based on the above, we inform you that our Institution could use "cookies" and "web beacons" for a better performance of the site. These "cookies" and other technologies may be disabled in the browser settings that are being used. We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this privacy notice at any time, in order to take care of new legislative or case law, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offer of our services or products and market practices, these modifications will be available to the public through our website www.uninter.edu.mx. The last update to this privacy notice is October 18, 2013.
- The time of the handling of your Personal Data will be indefinite from the date that you provide them, being able to oppose to the handling of the same data as long as it is considered appropriate.
- Universidad Internacional, as responsible for the processing of personal data, is obliged to comply with the principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility under the Law; For that reason based on articles 13 and 14 of the Law, the Institution undertakes to keep strictly confidential your personal data, as well as to maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect against any damage, loss, alteration, access or unauthorized treatment.
- In terms of what is established by article 22 of the Law, you have the right at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data, by sending an e-mail to rfarias@un addressed to Mr. Rogelio Farias Carvajal, who is in charge of the processing of personal data at Universidad Internacional, or by writing us a letter at our Institution located in San Jerónimo number 304. Colonia San Jerónimo CP 62179, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico.
In compliance with article 29 of the Law, this request must contain the following information:
- Your name and address or other means for us to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents proving your identity or, in case, the legal representation of the person making the application in their name.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data regarding those who seeks to exercise any of the rights mentioned in the previous paragraph.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of your personal data.
In case you request the rectification of your personal data, you must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request. The reply to your request will be communicated to you within twenty working days, counted from the date it was received, and may be extended to twenty more days in the cases established by law; To the effect that if it is appropriate, the measures taken to comply with your request are carried out, which will be carried out within fifteen working days following the date on which the response is communicated.
- Universidad Internacional will occasionally modify and correct this Privacy Notice, so we ask you to review this notice regularly at www.uninter.edu.mx to be aware of the changes and see how they may affect you.
- We suggest you to know and analyze the content of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals. We are at your disposal for any for clarification in this regard to the email address email@example.com